About my Service
My home is child orientated with safety gates, plug covers etc. and meets OFSTED and Fire Services regulations.
Whilst your child is here we do so many things:
• We play with Play dough, sand and water.
• We look at books. We learn about different people and cultures. We learn to recognise letters and numbers and words.
• We paint, draw, pretend to write, cut out and glue. We make collages and prints. We learn to use scissors and to be creative.
• We sing songs and make music, we listen to music from different countries, we dance and learn new songs.
• We make friends and learn about sharing, taking turns and respecting people, we learn to mix with children who may be older or younger than us. We learn about the rules and how to say ‘Sorry’ if we upset someone.
• We go to the Parks and local Play Centre. We visit the Library, Toddler Groups and Messy Play Groups. Whilst we are out and about we learn to be safe when crossing the road.
• We all eat together at the table trying different foods from around the world. We celebrate Birthdays and Festivals. We learn about healthy eating and about hygiene and how is is important to wash our hands after using the toilet and before touching and eating food.
• We play outside. Where we have a large enclosed garden with swings and slides, water play and sand which are all covered after play. We also have a large play house which is set up with a kitchen with cooker, play food, mops and buckets etc. ride on cars and trikes, prams, pushchairs and child-sized chairs and table
• We have many play and learning activities to suit all needs, ages and stages of development for both indoor and outdoor play. These include Lego, K'nex, Puzzles, Games, Craft Materials, Drawing, Dressing Up Clothes, Educational Activities, Dolls, Cars and road mat, Dolls House and Musical Instruments. I have a wide range of Books. For younger children and babies there are swings, hop n pop bouncer, play gyms, shape sorters and many other things.
• We have our very friendly cat and a free roaming rabbit in the garden. by having them we learn to take care of and be nice to animals.
• I provide healthy snacks and meals and will cater for different dietary requirements.
• I offer both full-time and part-time places.
• Physical discipline will not be used but we do explain why things should not be done and the importance of saying you are sorry.
•This is a non-smoking household.
•I have a clean driving licence and my insurance covers me for work use.
Please contact me to discuss your childcare needs further.